My dog hates lightning. She tries to scare it away- but she doesn't.
I love lightning. It is so cool to look at. Even though it's REALLY hard to get a picture of lightning, I still manage to get a couple okay shots. I will put some up tomorrow- I'm on my Wii and I can't put pictures in my blog. Oh well.
So today I went to Kaycee's house. I got licked by her dogs, again. The first time, they would NOT stop! But today I just pushed them out of the way.
So I got on Facebook today. I had three friend requests. I didn't like any of them, so I denied them. I was happy with myself.
I made a new music video, and it's on Youtube. Follow the link!
www.youtube.com/pangoflaughter
Well I guess thats it for now. Ya. So tell ALL your friends to come and read and follow!
-Mark Hawk (the Mark Hawk)
Wednesday, July 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment