Kaycee is at her grandparent's house. It sucks. For both of us. I'm bored- because she is gone. She's bored- because she doesn't have her computer.
Tomorrow I'm having my tonsils taken out. I like to say, "Tomorrow I'm getting my tonsils RIPPED out of my head." It sound more dramatic.
Speaking of drama, I'm going to be on the computer a lot next week! But that doesn't have anything to do with drama. Oh well.
Today I decided to make my blog black and purple. I have no clue why. I might have problems! O_o
I'm happy!
Well I'm glad I have 6 followers. I'd like to have more, but I can't. So tell your friends to come check out my blog... and to follow to me up there^.
Please comment and do the little questionnaire below my posts. I really appreciate what you think! Also I would like you to vote on the topics i have over on the side of my blog----> (just for fun!)
Thank you for spending your time to read my blog, remember... tell your friends!
(P.S. The picture is of me being an awesome spy. On a table.)
how's the spying going?
ReplyDeletei'm following u so i hv an idea i'll tell my friends bout u & an awesome band i'm friends w\
but,u hv 2 follow me my followers right now r ppl who nvr get on so yea,
good idea?
DYING
ReplyDeletewhy did you ever stop????