Tuesday, June 30
Water//Ears
This morning I woke up at 10:38 and changed into my board shorts. Then I found my flip-flops, so I put them on and grabbed a towel. It had a huge hole in it, so I said, "Oh well." Then I walked outside, opened the pool, and jumped in. I was like, "Poop, I'm holding my phone. It's like totally underwater now. So I guess I will take some pictures with it." So I took some pictures and I was happy because my phone is totally waterproof! Then I got out of the pool, dried off, and got in the car to go to my doctor's appointment. I had a sist in my ear. So the doctor gave me 2 shots, in my ear, and took it out. It hurt. So now I'm sitting at the computer, like always, blogging, Facebook-ing, and playing Conquer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment