Friday, July 3

July 3rd Fireworks!

Have you ever been riding in the back of a Jeep? At night? Turned around, staring at the car behind you with their headlights shining in your face? Well, I have!
Tonight, July 3rd, the casino down the road had a country concert. Then there were fireworks afterwards.
Kaycee came over to my house at 6:38 P.M. and we chilled for a while. Ate some pizza -outside- talked, and played Clue with my mom. I won. :)
After I won Clue, we got in the Jeep and drove up to the private airport that we live next to. We watched the fireworks in peace. Well, not crowded in the casino parking lot watching them at least.
We took Kaycee home and that's when the Jeep incident happened. I turned around, stared at the vehicle behind us and when we turned I stretched out my arm. I made a terrified face, and pretended like I was saying, "No!! Don't leave me!!"




1 comment: