Thursday, June 25

Shopping//New Phones

To start off my day I:

  • Woke up at 8:00 a.m.

  • Went to the car repair shop

  • Got in the car and drove to Phoenix -75 min. drive-

  • Dropped someone off at the airport

  • Went to the Arizona Mill Mall

At the mall I:

  • Went to Pac Sun, Anchor Blue, JC Penny, Bath & Body Works???, Jouneys, and Starbucks.

But those are the only stores we - me and my mom - bought stuff at.

When we got home I watched TV and had dinner. Then I went back and watched more TV. Later, my dad asked me to come into the office. I was like, "Crap! What did I do wrong??" I did nothing wrong, actually. He is getting an upgrade for his cell phone. Mine is broken so he is giving me his upgrade. I got happy. He wanted to get me some crappy phone. I was like, "No."

Then he was going to let me get the Blackberry Pearl Flip. I was like, "Yay!" Then he was like, "No."

Then he was going to let me get the Env 3 or the Env Touch. I was like, "YEAH SON!" Then he saw the full QWERTY keyboard on the inside and he said, "Oh. It's for texting. You can't have that."

Then I was like, "Why not? You don't have to buy the texting, I can just talk on it." (My parents blocked texting because they think I will text 24/7 and my mom doesn't allow it in her house. ROFL! But it sucks. I can't get texting until I move out of the house. I can't even pay for it on my own!!) Oh. Well.

Then he said, "I'm the boss."

So I ended up getting the Casio G'zOne Boulder. Does anyone have this phone? Please comment, and tell me what you think.



I got the black one... not the orange one.----->

1 comment:

  1. your family is soo weird!
    i don't get why you can't have texting.
    but my cousin has that phone & it like never breaks. so i guess that's good :) lol

    ReplyDelete