Saturday, May 15

Since December.

A lot of stuff has happened since my last post. Which was in December. I really haven't been bloging, and I sort of lost my motivation. My life hasn't been busy really, but I just kinda forgot about this whole thing.



In January, all I did was attend school. Which was really boring. In February, I did the same. In March, it started to get fun again. I turned 15. Saw Alice in Wonderland on my birthday. I went to a Never Shout Never concert, which was absolutley awesome. I auditioned for "The Sound of Music" and I got the role of Fredrich. All through March and April I had play practice from 6-9 PM for the play. It was exhausting, but it was totally worth it.



Also in April, Kaycee and I opened a cosmetic company called Color Clash. We make all of our products ourselves, and personally, I think they are great. We are mostly making eyeshadows, but we make blush, also. All I we have been doing is trying to get our website working. First we were using 1&1, they are terrible, don't EVER use them! After 3 weeks of frustration, we cancelled our account with them, and switched to GoDaddy. SUre, GoDaddy is really confusing at first, but it look a heck of a lot better! If you want to check us out, our site is: http://www.shop.colorclashshop.com/



I'm glad to be bloging again, it makes me feel like someone cares about what I do with my life. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment