My best friend is amazing. It all started 3 years ago.. I was arguing with her best friend. Later we went out. That didn't work. Lol. So then we were just friends. Then 2 years ago I had lunch detention in Mrs. Johnson's room. She was in the back eating with her friends.. (they weren't in trouble) so the next day I decided to go eat with them. We ate in her room until the end of the year.
At the begining of 8th grade was when things started getting better. Sometime in September we made a music video at her house. It was really lame and eventually got deleted of YouTube. We kept hanging out.. Then she had her bday party. (that was the first time I ever heard lady gaga. lol) She called me about a week later wondering if I took $20 from her room.. I didn't. I called her later that week and asked if she found it. She said no.
From there I asked if she wanted to hang out sometime. We hung out before at the library... It was fun while it lasted. So we hung out. We eventually started talking almost every day on the phone, and we started hanging out even more.
Over the summer we hung out atleast once a week and talked to eachother about 1 hour on the phone. But we spent all day playing FarmTown and talking on Facebook. One of the most boring summers ever. But I made the coolest best friend. Kaycee.
Monday, September 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment